Team president Kevin Warren came on board just less than one year ago, overseeing a critical year for the franchise, when seemingly everything major — the coach, the GM, the QB and, heck, even the team’s stadium site — hung in the balance. We don’t yet know who will stay or go, and Warren might be smart to let a little dust settle after the disappointing Week 18 loss at Green Bay, which lent a bitter immediate aftertaste to the season’s otherwise strong and impressive finish. Presuming coach Matt Eberflus and GM Ryan Poles will return, the focus should then turn to what to do with Justin Fields, an offense that finished 20th in yards under coordinator Luke Getsy and, eventually, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft. The Bears were one of the hotter teams in the NFL heading into the regular-season finale. But how one performs against Green Bay also carries a lot of weight in Chicago. Can the Bears shake the emotion and disappointment from both that defeat and the slow start to the season and choose the right path? If so, this team could make some noise in 2024.
- Atlanta weekend schedule for NASCAR Cup, Xfinity, Trucks
- BASports.com is Top MLB Baseball Handicapper, Winning 5 of Last 6 Las Vegas MLB Baseball Contests
- LIV’s Joaquin Niemann among 3 golfers invited to Masters
- Chelsea will beat Liverpool in the Carabao Cup final and here’s why
- Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators PSL 2024 Live Score: Toss Update SOON!
- Devin Haney Vs. Ryan Garcia Will Take Place In New York, De La Hoya Reveals
- Dubai Open: Paolini reaches semi-finals after Rybakina illness
- NHL trade rumors and live updates: Latest big board, deals and news ahead of March 8 deadline
Thursday, February 22