KALAMAZOO, Mich. – Fresh off a record Fall, the Western Michigan golf team opens its Spring schedule at Utah Tech Trailblazer Invite at the Green Spring Golf Course in Washington, Utah, beginning on Sunday.
The Broncos will also compete against Eastern Washington, Idaho State, Idaho State, Cal State Northridge, Gonzaga, and UC Irvine.
The course measures out to 6,038 yards and will play as a par 72.
Western Michigan had a strong finish to its Fall season, taking third place in the final three tournaments. The Broncos took third at the Cardinal Classic, Shirley Spork Invitational and Flyer Invitational. The team’s score of 883 at the Shirley Spork Invite tied the program record for lowest score in a 54-hole tournament. The next time out at Dayton, the Broncos had their second sub-900 tournament of the season.
After its trip to Utah, the Broncos have a week off before heading to their home away from home, Rio Verde, Ariz., to host the annual Rio Verde Invitational Feb. 23-25.
- Is Eliminating Practice at Superspeedways a Terrible Idea for NASCAR?
- Matt Quatraro on Ragans and Chamberlain | 02/25/2024
- Dustin Johnson won 11 times more prize money in Las Vegas than LIV Golf’s Oman winner
- Carabao Cup final: Why Chelsea victory over Liverpool could be crucial for Mauricio Pochettino’s side | Football News
- Saudi Arabia U19s set for ICC Cricket World Cup qualifying action in Bangkok
- Freitas annihilates bodybuilder » February 25, 2024
- Lisovyy Lone Winner in Loss at Army
- Projected Lineup: February 25 at Buffalo
Monday, February 26